Incepted by management professional, who by default is an artist at heart, explorer by nature and a creator by being, the journey commenced 15 years back. Privileged to partner till date with over 100, 000 people, in their endeavour to make this planet a better place to live in.
Creations at Earthly Creations blend visionary concepts and are sculptured astutely, so as to satisfy the discerning taste of connoisseurs like you.
Here the clay manifests itself into exciting shapes – animals, birds, aqua solutions, water bodies, bird feeders, in over 800 shapes and sizes. Each creation being a piece of art, where aesthetics and functionality are the central themes, yet great sensitivity is taken to inculcate human values in the coming generations of sensitivity, caring, sharing and appreciating.
At Earthly Creations we have a wide selection of home decor and garden decor with an assortment of ideas to personalize your garden or lawn. Don’t just have a garden, have a mystical space of your own that wouldn’t just enhance the splendor of your place, instead it would add a mesmerizing definition and sophistication to it.
Philanthropy With A Difference
We foster innovation, growth, economic development and also the evolution of our contributors. A venture that extends beyond oneself and builds a better nation through the progression of traditional arts.
We have initiated a new way of gifts and give aways- from mere transactional to sharing a pot with a plant. A thing of beauty- a joy forever.
Over 20 clusters are incepted spread across states of Rajasthan, Orissa, Tamil Nadu, and West Bengal, wherein over scores of pots have been showcased. We believe that if one can touch, inspire one member of the family, the rest get self inspired, ushering abundance all across.
Let’s take the first step – be the change and not wait for the change by creating a value chain design, by collaborating now.
Earthly Creations. Love an animal. Gift a plant. Now and always.
Harpreet Ahluwalia – |The Green Entrepreneur
60 years, holds a post graduate certification in business management, with majors in Marketing/ Finance. A University topper, gold medallist in her post graduation, had majors in economics.
She is a:
- Corporate Coach and Mentor.
- Expert in gardening, environmental space, designing terracotta garden accessories and decorations.
- Painter of substance, creating a fusion between environmental and healing sciences.
- Creator of Artefacts and Corporate Gifts and give aways.
- Certified healer in alternative therapies, coach and a friend to special needs of individuals.
- A first generation entrepreneur, who is credited for running three businesses successfully, Alluring Fantasies – Arts and Artifacts, Earthly Creations – Terracotta Garden decorations, Excalibre Inc. – Upskilling the women entrepreneurs, addressing adolescent challenges and relationship management.
Harpreet is a preferred resource as an expert on gardening and spreading awareness on eco green, with Ideal Home and Gardens, India Today Publications, Design & Interiors, Savvy, New Woman, Vinita, Greh Shobha, Hindustan Times, Times of India, Indian Express, Pioneer and Navbharat times.
- Life Skills Woman Entrepreneurship Initiative 2016 by Wal Mart.
- Alumni of 10,000 Woman Leadership and Management Program (ISB and Gold Man Sachs) Class 2013.
Achievements and Accolades
- Awarded BSE- Rotary SME Award for Excellence as a Woman Entrepreneur of Substance 2103.
- COWE-Womennovator 100 Women Faces 2018
- Global Women Achiver 2021
- Bestowed the Apex Achiever 2006, award by Kalpatru Woman’s Forum in Arts and Crafts
- Invited as a Garden Expert in Good Morning India – NDTV Breakfast Show.
- Ex-Executive Member of Noida Floriculture Society.
- Life Skills Woman Entrepreneurship Initiative by Wall Mart.
- Alumni of 10,000 Woman Leadership and Management Program (ISB & Gold Man Sachs).
- Invited as an expert in Indian Nursery men Association, Kitchen Garden Association, Floriculture Society, and many online groups
- Trained ASIST Natural Farming Teacher
- Co-Chairman of expert subcommittee – HRD, at Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry